- At least 3 years of embedded systems development and deployment experience.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of embedded security best practices and the secure development lifecycle.
- Perform security design reviews of applications, systems, and networks
- Provide remediation guidance and recommendations to developers and system designers
- Experience implementing security applications for embedded systems.
- Experience securing sensitive data on an embedded system.
- Very knowledgeable of core security concepts and how they apply to embedded systems.
- Proficient programmer (i.e., C, C++, C#, and Java).
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and adapt to changes.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Preference - Experience with both AWS & Azure cloud environments.
- Preference - Agile/Scrum experience.
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -062020-114324