Terms + Conditions
*The following conditions must be met for a referral to qualify for an incentive award:
- The person making the referral cannot be a G-TECH corporate staff member or a member of their immediate family.
- The person making the referral must be qualified to work in the U.S. and may be required to provide tax withholding information as a condition of payment.
- The referred candidate cannot be:
- A person who has responded to any company solicitation, applied for employment with G-TECH, or has otherwise been considered for employment by G-TECH or its client within the previous six months.
- A person recommended or being considered by the client for a position through G-TECH.
- A current G-TECH contract employee at another site or position.
- The referral form and the candidate’s resume must be submitted together; this is the only valid form of referral that qualifies for an award.
- Referred candidates must be hired within 120 days of the referral and must be employed in the position for a period of at least 90 days from the date of hire.
- The referral program does not apply to G-TECH Corporate staff placements.
The incentive award amounts for full-time positions are as follows (note that referral award amounts for part-time positions are 50% of the award amount for full-time positions):
- Engineers / IT Professionals: $500.00
- All Other Positions: $250.00