G-TECH works hard to be an employer of choice for our team members and a strategic partner to our clients. While we’re constantly striving to improve and be better every single day, we are proud of the recognition we have received over the years. These recognitions include,
- Inavero Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award, 2017
- Inavero Best of Staffing® Talent Award, 2015 + 2016
- Metro Detroit’s “101 Best + Brightest Companies to Work For” – 12 Consecutive Times
- Crain’s Detroit Business’ “Cool Places to Work” in Michigan, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business’ “Largest Michigan Woman-Owned Businesses” – 12 Consecutive Times
- Crain’s Detroit Business’ “Top 25 Staffing Firms” – 20 Consecutive Times
Affiliations + Certifications
We are engaged in our industry and business community, supporting like-minded organizations that foster new thinking, promote economic development, and broaden our own horizons.
G-TECH is a member of the following organizations:
- American Society of Employers
- American Staffing Association
- Engineering Society of Detroit
- Michigan Council of Women in Technology
- Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council
- National Women Business Owners Corporation
- Staffing Industry Analysts
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
G-TECH is a WBENC-certified women-owned business. This certification allows clients to enlist our services in support of their supplier diversity guidelines. We are also a Bronze-Level Veteran-Friendly Employer certified by the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency.
In line with our commitment to continuous improvement, our headquarters office is ISO 9001:2008 certified and practices formalized quality procedures that enable us to operate effectively and efficiently.