Workplace Organization Specialist
The Workplace Organization Specialist – Intermediate will work with the Launch Control organization to coach and teach Workplace Organization. Tasks will change as product matures from virtual station lay-out to physical station in the plant.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Training in W.O. tools and methodology such as 5S, Muri, Mura, Muda and NVAA.
- Work with ergonomics, lead and coordinate meetings with other pillars to coordinate WO activities, prioritizing WO activities and measuring progress.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Engineering and 5+ years’ automotive assembly experience.
- Minimum 3 years of automotive assembly experience.
- 1 year of leadership experience .
- Experience launching a new product .
- 1 year of experience implementing lean manufacturing principles .
- Working knowledge of WCM methods and tools including but not limited to problem solving tools, kaizens, 5S, Muri, Mura, Muda, NVAA, line balancing, KPI-KAI settings and target definitions, pareto diagrams, stratification, Benefit / Cost Analysis, HERCA, OPL, safety policies, visual management, skills radar chart knowledge and management, losses, Poka Yoke, SMP and project management.
- Experience implementing WCM with focus in WO/LO/QC/FI/AM/PM.
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications .
- Experience launching a new vehicle.
Req ID JN -072021-116089