Workplace Organization Specialist
· Work with organization to coach and teach Workplace Organization.
· Duties include training in W.O. tools and methodology such as5S, Muri, Mura, Muda and NVAA.
· Work with ergonomics, lead and coordinate meetings with other
pillars to coordinate WO activities, prioritizing WO activities and measuring
· Must have working knowledge of WCM methods and tools including
but not limited to problem solving tools, kaizens, 5S, Muri, Mura, Muda, NVAA,
line balancing, KPI-KAI settings and target definitions, pareto diagrams,
stratification, Benefit / Cost Analysis, HERCA, OPL, safety policies, visual
management, skills radar chart knowledge and management, losses, Poka Yoke, SMP
and project management.
· Bachelor's degree.
· Experience with Data Analytic Software (Excel, Google Sheets, etc.)
· Preferred Industrial Engineering, Math, Sciences Degree.
· Preferred experience with PFMEA, Time Studies, and/or Advanced Data Analytics
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -012021-115162