VI Vehicle Facilitator
- Responsible to provide support to Vehicle Integration (VI) team inside our client's Vehicle Engineering department.
- VI team is responsible for testing and validating vehicle performance in all environments, situations, and circumstances.
- The Vehicle Facilitator will manage the vehicle, logistic, and support-related needs for their assigned program.
- Responsibilities Include: Take direction from dedicated VI program VIR for day-to-day assignments specific to a single program.
- Take direction from VIV Facilitation Supervisor to provide support to all VI programs, Engineering groups, and our client's other Group locations as necessary
- Assisting with the coordination of daily program activities such as vehicle prep, work orders, parts coordination and logistics.
- Evaluating vehicles and providing feedback to the Engineering team.
- Preparation and staging of Executive overnight vehicle evaluations.
- Coordinating and supporting the planning and execution of environmental and other test trips, as well as validation ride, immersion rides, etc.
- Coordinating movement and tracking of vehicles through test cells, garages and labs. Coordinating and supporting static jury assessments, node reviews and clinics.
- Utilizing proprietary software to update vehicle systems and diagnose issues.
- Working with Quality, Marketing, Product Planning and other groups to support rides, trips and events, including Corporate, media and press events.
- Maintain licensing requirements, including chauffer's endorsement, passport, (or enhanced driver's license), cart/cycle license, CPR/AED certification, and CDL (as necessary)
- Maintaining inventory of departmental and program resources, including procurement and loss and attrition control.
- Preparing vehicle shippers, Special Moves Requests, as well as customs documentation to expedite vehicle transfer.
- Delivering vehicles and equipment to...