Vehicle Network Engineer – Senior
· Release, Maintain and update CAN, LDF communication databases.
· Perform networking tasks related to CAN, LIN and LVDS for specific architectures and vehicle lines.
· Work with systems engineers to define CAN and LIN communication for vehicle systems.
· Support development of future networking technologies.
· Perform bus loading analysis and timing analysis.
· Network development for multiple areas; Electrical Systems, Powertrain, Electrified Powertrain, ADAS.
· BSEE degree from an ABET accredited university
· 6+ years vehicle CAN/Ethernet bus signal/message development experience
· 3+ years CANoe /Vector tool experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
· Master of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) from an ABET accredited university
· Experience or background in the development of vehicle electronic architectures
· Experience using tools such as CANalyzer and CANoe
· Experience with Ethernet, CAN, CAN-FD, and LIN
· C and/or CAPL software development experience
· Ethernet, CAN FD, and LIN experience
· Familiarity with Symtavision network analysis tools
Travel and Driving Requirements:
· Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
· MUST HAVEs: CAN / Vehicle Spy / CANalyzer /Diagnostic trouble code (DTC).
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -012020-113565