Vehicle Integration Engineer
- The Vehicle Integration Engineer will be responsible for the voice of the customer development, customer functional objectives target setting, and vehicle level DVP&R development and execution.
- The VIR will support the vehicle integration and validation process by owning and maintaining functional objective scorecard, leading the attribute team and supporting tech club and vehicle program requests.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to: Investigate and analyze vehicle issues for root causes and issue the appropriate documentation for resolution including leading the team where the issue crosses multiple vehicle disciplines.
- Lead and support the ride and drive events, overnight evaluations, and trips with vehicle updates and diagnostic tools.
- Provide mule vehicle support, mule vehicle build support, and mule issue resolution support.
- PTEE system integration responsible for integrating powertrain controllers on projects, and will provide PTEE system-level support, triage for powertrain controller-related issues, and for release of Powertrain Controller software to Service.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience within automotive.
- Experience with and ability to execute the following deliverables
- PTEE System schematics Review & Support.
- Issue Triage, PTEE System Test planning, and execution; DVP&Rs.
- Collect PTEE Integration Components issue, root cause and provide solutions.
- Manage and maintain PTEE Components part number complexity matrix
- Dataset management using corporate systems (Powercal) and INCA.
- Trouble shoots vehicles with PTEE failures, using a good triage approach.
- Deeper dive into PTEE show stopper issues and determine the root cause.
- Engineering build support at all locations.
- Use Diagnostic Tools: CDA, I BOX, Canalyzer.
- Ability to...