- Provide Export market voice of the customer to the corporate knowledge process and champion the identification, resolution and prevention of customer issues.
- Position will work with customer attribute and functional engineering teams to update corporate knowledge data bases with actionable voice of the customer requirements, specifications and design rules.
- Lead cross functional team to follow processes in developing new corporate requirements and developing migration plans for application to new vehicles
- Gather customer research and benchmark competitive vehicles to support requirement development
- Analyze corporate field data to identify potential unique environmental or customer usage issues
- Provide export market systemic issue assessment of forward-model products for issues that impact Customer Satisfaction, incorporating competitive and customer quality indicator analysis.
- Document and champion customer issues though Vehicle Program Team and Executive Escalation forums.
- Utilize Excel, PowerPoint, and corporate tracking systems to document issues and solutions.
- Prepare vehicles/properties to support systemic issue vehicle drives and evaluations
- Demonstrated analytical skills for identifying, diagnosing and resolving issues
- Excellent communication skills and ability to put technical presentations together quickly to demonstrate main points
- Proficient in MS Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Product development experience in automotive or similar industry
- BS in Engineering required from top Engineering schools.
Req ID JN -112018-28575