This position will be responsible for supporting team efforts to maintain and improve test system designs, respective processes, and methods. Perform validation engineering function including designing and oversight of tests according to client validation standards.
- Apply reliability tools to create test plans that will ensure product robustness.
- Develop DVP&R with client and customer engineering, and execute according to program timing requirements.
- Assist Test Development Engineers and lab personnel to identify equipment, software, and all fixturing required for program timing. Facilitate test equipment development with test and product engineering to ensure it meets part fit and function requirements.
- Develop written test specifications and procedures.
- Validate the test procedure before the procedure is used to test the product.
- Support multiple Test Projects:
- Support the development of cost, timing, and schedule for respective group projects.
- Develop materials list with cost and delivery as needed.
- Ensure the installation and/or modification of equipment to facilitate timely completion of project test plans.
- Identify, document and present all status updates, and test reports to internal and
- external customers.
- Work with Engineering to identify root cause of failures or test anomalies.
- Work with Lab Manager to identify opportunities/ideas to improve reliability and up-time of test equipment and/or processes.
- Communicate with test technicians to identify test process improvement opportunities and/or ideas.
- Develop best practice guidelines based on project experience to improve on test equipment standards and methods.
- Support the development of production test and calibration systems.
- Supports Advanced Quality Planning activities on engineering programs prior to...