Transmission Controls Engineer – Senior
- Develop component requirements and prepare Design Change Requests
- Coordinate Verification of those requirements to meet vehicle functional objectives and VF
- Work with supplier(s), internal teams and international team to implement controls features
- Support all transmission related issue root cause analysis, tracking and resolution process
- Support timely releases of software with the right content
- Work with TMS team to create and present slides for Platform Meetings, Director’s Review Meetings and other management meetings
- Conduct weekly controls meetings to discuss implementation of controls topics and resolution of controls related issues
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Computer Engineering, Applied Physics, or other related Engineering degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in powertrain controls (engine, transmission, driveline)
- Experience in reviewing and communicating technical information
- Experience working with and providing direction to supplier(s)
- Work with cross functional teams; program management; issue resolution
- May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- Will be required to travel domestically (0-20%)
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important...