Transmission Controls Engineer – Intermediate – Diagnostics
- Support diagnostic quality by assessing implementation of component level functional diagnostics including diagnostic robustness for all designed fault codes.
- Read transmission diagnostic improvements, cost reduction efforts through control logic development and other quality initiatives.
- Support transmission calibration efforts by contributing to initial calibration guide development.
- Support software changes and verification for production.
- Create component level diagnostic DVP and PVE test procedures tied to the documented requirements
- Generate INCA experiments directly from requirements document for testing
- Description/Monitor Purpose
- DTC and KFC tables
- Initialization and Functional Requirements
- Enable and abort conditions
- Malfunction criteria
- Measure variables list of input and output parameters
- Calibration Labels
- Failure Reactions
- Return to Normal Functions
- Service Tool Descriptions
- Execution Rate and Repair Actions
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Computer Engineering, Applied Physics, or other related Engineering degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in powertrain controls (engine, transmission, driveline)
- Experience in reviewing and communicating technical information
- Experience working with and providing direction to supplier(s)
- Work with cross functional teams; program management; issue resolution
- May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- Will be required to travel domestically (0-20%).
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once...