Test Engineer – JAF105
The Test Engineer will define and carry out all required development / validation testing to ensure achievement of all functional objectives and assure compliance to program goals. They will participate in supplier assessments and post-test inspection reviews; including detailed failure analysis. The Test Engineer handles the tasks of designing, developing protocols and testing reports for testing automobile products to meet product requirements. Job includes verification and validation of test plans, test procedures, test reports, developing testing methodology, techniques, and standards.
· Must have a completed bachelor degree in technology, Engineering degree preferred.
· 3-5 year’s experience and exposure in:
o Vehicle testing/tracking, including processing at arrival and departure.
o Vehicle emissions testing and/or vehicle homologation experience.
o Understand regulatory certification related to emissions testing.
o Conformity of Production (COP): documentation for audits and International regulations.
· Must have good communication and coordinating skills to act on vehicle test requests, compile/review data updating multiple groups, prepare necessary documentation in a timely manner.
· Demonstrate ability to independently manage project objectives and activities.
· Will be required to drive a company vehicle traveling domestically under 10%
Req ID JN -072020-114434