· Provides customer specific training to dealership technicians in the following areas: Late model electronics, powertrain, OEM scan tools, engine, passive restraint system, auto/manual transmission, pre-delivery inspection, steering/suspension, basic electrical, engine performance, basic fuel injection, AC, antilock brakes and other areas as expertise grows.
· Manage training schedule.
· Deliver instructor-led technical training courses to the client’s Dealer and Fleet Technicians, corporate personnel at the client’s Technical Training Centers and mobile locations
· Prepare for and maintain the highest-level of technical proficiency in all Skill Areas
· Manage individual course registration and roster processing
· Maintain the operational integrity of training vehicles for classroom activities
· Utilize all available resources of the client’s to maintain the highest level of technical proficiency
· Assist with the organization and functionality of special tools, hand tools, classrooms for usage, course hardware and components, Diagnosis equipment and software updates
· Monitor and maintain seat fill
· Provide feedback to Training Development Team
· Support Course Development Team if/when required
· Coordinate new model launch training together with Business Center needs
· Analyze data and communicate with BC and dealers on the specific training required for each dealer to complete "Dealer Standards".
· Monitor progress towards Dealer Standards and coordinate course offerings with dealer needs.
· Follow-up with dealers to ensure attendance at necessary courses
· Council with new Service Managers to help them understand and utilize technical training for the benefit of the dealership
· Conduct (as needed) Curriculum Planning Meeting with all...