- Review, analyze, and evaluate various systems operations.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure timely resolution.
- Performs advance root cause analysis and develops checklists for typical problems.
- Provide technical support on a variety of issues.
- Escalate problems to next level support professionals when necessary.
- Bachelors Degree (Supply Chain or Packaging preferred).
- 3 years experience in material handling / container management processes within manufacturing environments.
- Demonstrate excellent ability to support, review, analyze, and evaluate various systems operations.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate to all user community in written and verbal form.
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -062021-116025