Responsible for identifying, qualifying and placing qualified Candidates at Client sites.
- Conduct Candidate searches using all recruiting tools; Internet, company database, job fairs, networking.
- Review resumes and contact Candidates to qualify the Candidate's skills for any current open positions and for future needs.
- Submit resumes and bids of qualified Candidates on open positions.
- Communicate with Client and/or designated contact to clarify job order for completeness of position requirements and Candidate feedback status.
- Schedule interviews with Client.
- Place qualified Candidates at Client sites.
- Utilize the recruiting database to track Candidates, orders, placements and Clients.
- Extend and negotiate offers of employment and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Participate in meetings and process improvement teams.
- Conduct personal interviews with Candidates to assess their interpersonal and technical skills when necessary.
- Initiate processing of background verification and drug testing for new hires.
- Continuously build a network of qualified candidates.
- Attend networking events, job fairs and other activities to build a network of candidates.
This list may not be inclusive of the total scope of job functions to be performed. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or modified at any time.
Education: Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
Experience: 2-4 years of experience in recruiting automotive engineering candidates.
Skills: Must have excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written), Interviewing skills is a plus. Must be organized Computer knowledge - e-mail, Internet, MSWord.
Other Requirements: The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated...