Systems Engineering Practitioner
- Fully participate in Agile development process
- Gather Requirements and development user stories and test cases
- Develop Technical Requirements
- Provide Solution Delivery Methodology artifacts associated with application components
- Code and unit test application components in Java using client Java Frameworks, working alone or paired with another team member
- Support production issues if escalated to delivery team
- Ensure applications are supported properly through minor enhancements, upgrades and fixes
- Develop and execute functional and integration test plan ensuring application components meet technical specifications
- Coordinate and develop test and implementation plans.
- Review and research requirements artifacts and collaborate with the SMEs to develop test scenarios and test cases.
- Document application defects and enable defect management, including working with other developers on the resolution of testing related defects.
- B.S. Computer Science or related field
- BA Skills - Motivated to interface with business team and server teams to understand business requirements, translate business requirements into formal requirements and work with business team to complete requirements acceptance.
- Able to develop and execute unit test and integration plans/scripts to validate that application changes meet technical specifications. SDA and developer skills
- 4+ years. experience with WebSphere, Java-based IDE (RSA, Eclipse), using popular industry frameworks (Struts, JUnit, EclipseLink)
- 4+ years. experience with relational database, preference for SQL Server, DB2
- Agile team experience preferred
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Development experience as part of a globally distributed team...