Systems Analyst I
Engagement Description –
This role will be responsible for the delivery of Policy Change Requests. The work includes but is not limited to business requirement assessment, detailed system analysis, benefit designs and testing.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Strong medical and facility claims background, understanding of the billing process, ICD codes, procedure codes, diagnosis codes.
• Strong knowledge of medical claims benefits processing.
• Detailed knowledge of medical, dental, vision, and hearing benefits.
Required Skills/Experience –
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments.
• Ability to write clear and concise documentation that can be understood by others who may not have direct knowledge of the subject.
• Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Access).
• Great interpersonal skills, collaboration skills, and a team spirit attitude.
• Ability to take/follow direction, work independently or within group as needed.
Preferred Skills/Experience –
• NASCO 3270 Mainframe experience.
• Working knowledge of identifying and implementing Medical Policy on NPS
• BFM/BFAST benefit configuration experience – analysis, testing, configuration, documentation, and all quality processes.
• Working knowledge of SharePoint.
Education/Certifications – Include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
• Medical Billing/Coding preferred.
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -102022-119144