- Manage UAW hourly workforce responsible for all warehousing operations: Receiving, Stock-keeping, Replenishment, Picking, Inventory Control, Claims and Shipping.
- Responsible for delivering objectives related to safety, cleanliness, quality, cost and productivity.
- Interact with other salary employees, UAW and suppliers to deliver successful results.
- Carry out Company practice/policy in the areas of work standards, discipline, training and personnel administration.
- Encourage a positive working relationship with UAW employees and Leadership, including fair and equal administration of the contract
- Facilitate crew meetings.
- Prepare/maintain work related records as needed.
- Calculate daily labor hour requirements to ensure proper utilization of manpower (including any overtime and vacation)
- Actively participate in all Continuous Improvement Process Teams - Pro active, Self motivated.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret data, evaluate actions, and reach logical conclusions.
- Innovative and goal oriented individual.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to demand accountability from all employees.
- Computer Skills: MS Office Problem Solving Skills Self-driven
- Prior Supervisory experience
- Distribution / Supply Chain experience
- Warehouse Management System (SAP) Continuous Improvement
- Worked in a Union Environment
- Minimum 3 years supervisory operational experience within a High Velocity Center.
- High School Diploma
- College Degree
Req ID JN -112018-27914