Specialty Development Practitioner
- The Developer role will involve close interaction with the Solution Architect, Development Team, Business team members and other members of the development team and will demand a high level of design and coding to implement and deliver new applications and enhancements.
- This role requires a strong foundation in JAVA and understanding various business processes and applying this knowledge to supplemental specifications, process flows, data models, test cases etc.
- This is a globally distributed team with resources in NA and AP.
- Must be willing to work morning hours for overlap.
- Needs to be able to operate with minimal supervision and escalate issues, when appropriate
- 3+ years. Experience delivering Java Solutions
- Spring Boot development experience
- 3+ years. Experience of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- 2+ years. Experience SQL/Oracle/Teradata
- 3+ years. Experience with OO analysis and design experience
- Proficiency with Agile Development Techniques
- Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
- Ability to function with new technologies
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) experience preferred
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of and experience with the client SDM process and templates
- Ability to lead and mentor associate developers
- Bachelors Degree in IT or related field
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies...