Power Center 9.x ETL Specialist
- Interacted with application development, enterprise architecture, business intelligence, technology services, and vendors on a regular basis
- Developed requirements, perform data collection, cleansing, transformation, and loading to populate facts and dimensions for data warehouse
- Involved with performance tuning of SQL and understand the goals and risks associated with the business and technical requirements, and offer counsel on risk mitigation and the alignment of data solution with objectives
- Serve as a Senior team member on multiple integration and data warehouse efforts in an Informatica environment.
- Interface directly with users to guide, gather, analyze and understand business requirements.
- Develop, validate and implement efficient ETL code for data integration layers such as data warehouse or data marts to deliver multiple projects.
- Provide production support for all ETL processes.
- Maintain and manage technical meta data and documentation for data warehousing and ETL processes.
THIS POSITION IS A W-2 OPPORTUNITY
(C2C or 1099 resources will not be considered)
- Expert in Informatica Power Center 9.x with minimum 7+ years of experience.
- Candidate should work on ETL production support using Informatica
- Resolve production ETL job failures in Informatica
- Analyze production data issues
- Develop reusable components for automation.
- Code enhancements using Informatica
- Emerging technologies, cloud architectures, security and/or any other service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of client Customer Service Division (FCSD), Marketing and Sales.
- Knowledge of Global CRM and Contact Centers (e.g. Case Management, Knowledge Management, Chat, Telephony).
- Equivalent work experience in the requested areas
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and...