Solution Architecture Practitioner
- Lead architecture for projects in the MPL using standard architecture patterns.
- To provide architecture support for MPL applications on DCOF migrations and tech refresh.
- To work with application teams to define, implement and integrate components (examples: hardware, software, requirements for availability, scalability and reliability).
- To support the application team in the development of the technical design.
- To provide architecture support such as troubleshooting to application performance issues.
- To lead the vendor technical solution evaluation.
- To thrive in a fast paced working norm and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- 5 + years experience in solution architect role.
- Negotiation skills and ability to achieve consensus with several and diverse set of stakeholders/customers.
- Strong and open communication skills both verbal and written.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong learner and continuously willing to seek out expert help and learning resources.
- Strong architecture knowledge with experience in providing technical solution for IT projects. Technical knowledge and experience in analytical, mainframe, J2EE technologies, VMWare, Linux, Windows operating systems, relational database servers.
- Functional experience in MPL .
- Event sourcing architecture and domain-driven design .
- Experience in trouble shooting complex systems and performance testing and tuning .
- Data center knowledge and experiences .
- Project Management experience
- Computer Science or comparable
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -032019-111012