Software Engineer Consultant/Expert
- Are you passionate about transportation-as-a-service (TaaS) served by Autonomous Vehicles?
- Are you motivate to apply your software skills to build the self-driving ecosystem?
- Our team has been tasked to develop scalable building block platforms based on mobility opportunities
- Does it sound exciting?
- Then, join our team as an iOS Software Engineer
- As a Software Engineer, you are going to, Write production-quality code to deploy these solutions on the Transportation-as-a-Service solutions
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of our solutions
- Support and develop code to enhance the testing platform
- Collaborate with teams working on autonomous vehicles software solutions
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- 2+ years of work experience in Object Oriented development in Swift/Objective-C
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- All Software Engineers are required to take HackerRank Coding Assessment with a 60% score or 180+ out of a potential 300 points
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge
- Passion for designing and building mobile applications
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services Applied experience with iOS app development using Objective-C and/or Swift
- Solid understanding of Cocoa/UIKit frameworks, Xcode/Interface Builder and the iOS SDK Have applications posted in the App Store is a huge plus
- Experience using version control repositories such as Git or TFS
- Familiar with eXtreme Programming (XP) practices including, Pair/Mob programming test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent source control repositories
- Highly effective in working with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX...