Service Desk Supervisor
We are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Supervisor to join our team in Farmington Hills, MI to support the overall organization by providing leadership to the service desk team. Manages the execution of all service desk incident and problem resolution, customer requests, and security administration functions while providing outstanding customer service. Accepts personal responsibility for service desk performance, service delivery and the identification and implementation of improvement opportunities.
- Supervise, train, provide performance feedback and assign duties of direct reports to ensure productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Supervise the processing of incoming requests to the service desk via telephone and e-mail to ensure professional, courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues and IT service and security requests.
- Analyze the performance of service desk activities and documented resolutions, including identifying problem areas and defining and delivering solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future incidents.
- Identify and evaluate issue trends to understand root cause and preventive measures, while working with broader IT teams to implement appropriate changes to systems, procedures and/or documentation to prevent reoccurrence.
- Coordinate and/or perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installations and upgrades of software, installation of hardware, implementation of file backups and configuration of systems and applications.
- Monitor and evaluate control processes for security administration, audit logging and threat evaluation, as well as identifying and implementing improvement opportunities to mitigate risks.
- Associates degree in information technology or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of progressive experience in a...