Senior Training Specialist
The Senior Training Specialist designs and conducts company training programs. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Monitors and reports the effectiveness of training.
· Involved in initial plan design and existing plan enhancements.
· Benchmark other manufacturers practices in the field and extract best practices for consideration within our strategies.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Assess trainer’s ability, performance and evaluate his/her ability to maintain consistent curriculum integrity.
· Assist in measuring and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for CA training.
· Will be required to operate a company vehicle. Valid driver's license is required along with a clean driving record.
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 60%.
· Bachelor's Degree.
· 5 years of experience in a related field.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Hands on skill and expertise in sheet metal repair processes.
· Knowledge of Body Assembly processes.
· Knowledge of sheet metal surface quality parameters.
· Able to work in cross-functional and cross-cultural environment.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· High level of professionalism; self-directed and motivated.
· Strong computer skills (MS Office and G-Suite).
· Ability to motivate team towards the successful completion of set goals.
· Ability to multi task and work in a rapid paced environment.
· Knowledge and experience in the surface repair and dimensional alignment of automotive sheet metal in an OEM repair or assembly plant/vehicle launch setting.