Senior Training Specialist
The Senior Training Specialist designs and conducts company training programs. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Monitors and reports the effectiveness of training.
· Involved in initial plan design and existing plan enhancements.
· Benchmark other manufacturers practices in the field and extract best practices for consideration within our strategies.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Assess trainer’s ability, performance and evaluate his/her ability to maintain consistent curriculum integrity.
· Assist in measuring and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for CA training.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of current Automotive Vehicle System Operation, Diagnostics, and Repair (Electrical and Mechanical)
· Knowledge of vehicle communications systems (CAN/LIN/K-Line), sensors, and electronic controls
· Automotive Electrical diagnostic tool usage (Scan tool, DVOM, Scopes, CANalyzer tools, etc.)
· Vehicle Electrical Configuration/Vehicle Electrical Integrity System
· End Of Line (EOL) Testing Processes
· Equipment Design/Operation/Troubleshooting
· Module Flash/Programming Familiarity
· Drive Vehicle Test (DVT) process familiarity
· Problem solving manufacturing issues related to production design / documentation
· Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint )
· Familiar with wireless communication systems
· Able to work in cross-functional & cross-cultural environment
· ASE Certification
Driving and Travel Requirements:
· May be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 80%
Req ID JN -102019-112723