SAP Functional Analyst
- Our client has recently initiated an effort, referred to as the Integrated ERP Program (IERP) to significantly reduce the size and complexity of their technical footprint, refocus on differentiating capabilities, and standardize their business processes.
- Current IERP focus is on the transformation of Finance and Direct Procurement.
- This position is for an SAP Functional lead with expertise in ERP implementations for SAP modules FI and CO.
- Perform requirements gathering, Business Analysis, Fit Gap Analysis, System Testing, Documentation (FDD and TDD) and End User Training Review and Analyze our client's Business Processes.
- Lead and Support of Conference Room Pilot (CRP) and blueprinting sessions.
- Collaborate with Business, IT and Implementation partners to identify ERP scope.
- Assist with gap analysis of the as-is design and development of the functional design.
- Analyze integration requirements and work with legacy non SAP systems.
- Create Use cases, user stories, and other requirements documents.
- Support testing on SAP platform.
- Provide SME expertise in the business processes for planning, record to report and source to procure for global design in the automotive industry.
- Support data profiling, extraction and cleansing activities for the CRP.
- 7 to 10 years of IT experience.
- 5 to 7 years of functional experience with following SAP modules FI and CO.
- Experienced in at least 1 full life cycle of S4HANA and Fiori implementation.
- Experience in hands-on and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to provide techno-functional specifications and work with ABAP Developer teams.
- Highly motivated team member with good interpersonal and strong...