- 8 -10 years of Salesforce.com enterprise wide end-to end deployment experience.
- Salesforce Certified Architect and/or Sales Cloud, Service Cloud certified
- Hands on working experience and knowledge on CRM platforms such Salesforce Sales, Service or Marketing cloud and 3 rd party app-exchange solutions and integrations.
- Experience designing, coding, implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Visualforce components and lightning Components and design system.
- Hands on working experience and knowledge of data warehouse, multiple database platforms, and ETL.
- Experience with AGILE/SCRUM methodology and processes.
- Hands-on ability to contribute to activities related to Salesforce until the team is fully functional.
- Effectively work with client side teams and management, on-site/off-site development staff to accomplish project deliverables.
- Strong written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form meaningful working partnerships.
- Continually follow and keep themselves updated with new Salesforce product capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions.
- Self-starter with problem solving abilities and someone who is open to learning new technologies as and when required.
- Ability to support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals, and a large variety of custom objects.
- Should have good knowledge of database design, data definitions, system capabilities, programming languages, and data integrity issues.
- Handle multiple projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Conduct User training on use of applications developed.
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN...