- Salesforce Admin with 4+ years of experience on Salesforce.com Administration
- Responsible for User, Role and Profile management
- Responsible for data maintenance, identifying potential data duplication and integrity issues.
- Should be having strong understanding of Sales, Service and Community clouds workflows and business processes.
- Should have good Salesforce system administration skills, familiarity with data models, understanding of security models along with good understanding of CRM concepts and processes.
- The Salesforce Administrator should have the necessary skills to understand the business processes and be able to implement changes or enhancements to the existing processes according to the requirements within the CRM platform
- Experienced with Sales, Service and Community cloud configurations
- Experience creating Custom Report Types, developing custom Reports, Dashboards as well as dynamic Dashboards
- Good understanding of Salesforce Governor limits and best-practices
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Salesforce certified Advanced Administrator/Salesforce Certified Administrator Or Salesforce Certified App Builder preferred
- Health Insurance Domain experience is preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in all other Office applications (Word, Outlook, Power Point, Visio) will be highly preferred
- BS or equivalent
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -022020-113796