Quality Validation Engineer
Quality Validation Engineer to conduct Customer Product Audits to support Reliability Testing program at Assembly Plant.
- Document conditions found and identify opportunities for product improvement.
- Maintain Quality standard.
- Train Auditors on the vehicle features and components.
- Meet with plant and engineering personnel to discuss, root cause and implement corrective actions for issues found. Analyze data for comparison to daily vehicle audits.
- Communicate results to Quality and Plant Management.
- Bachelor of Science degree, Engineering discipline with experience in Automotive Quality working in an Assembly Plant environment.
- Vehicle audit experience and Supplier interface.
- Good grasp of gauges and inspection calibration equipment.
- Hands on automotive skills required.
- Knowledge of overall vehicle systems. Knowledge of Statistics, SPC background preferred.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding leadership, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a fast past manufacturing environment.
- May be required to drive company vehicle - valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- May be required to travel – domestic (10%).
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee...