Support one or more project teams consisting of cross-functional team members in the development & implementation of Quality Control in the Manufacturing Plants. Understand and communicate clear Quality Control deliverable's and performance targets so quality KPI's for manufacturing and superior customer satisfaction are evident and supported by data. Practice and emphasize ‘Zero Defect’ mindset in all aspects of Process & Product Quality development to ensure all activities involving supplier, manufacturing plants customer relationships have clarity and focus about the highest expectations of quality product.
Duties and Responsibilities
(These are the positions essential duties and is not an all-inclusive list)
· Reporting to Plant QC Supervisor
· Quality interface of Manufacturing Leader / Production Supervisor
QC Inspector :
· Organizing routine data collection, analysis and feedback.
· Inspection of the production process and product (quality control gates) at CLIENT Plant and at Customer Sites
· Reporting non-conforming products or processes to immediate supervision
· Development and improvement of quality control checklist
· Surveillance of the closure of open issues and non-conformances
· Continuous improvement of standards and their adherence on the shop floor to foster continuous improvement
· Measure and track performance within the department
· Conduct and complete analysis of the area selected for implementation
· Align QC department's vision to the established plant's vision
· Coach supervisors and hourly personnel in QC procedures & requirements
· Document current and future states, stretch objectives and QC performance targets in all areas.
· Implement Quality KPIs throughout the plant and demonstrate...