About the Role
How you will contribute
- Manage and analyze data from customers and internal sources as input for problem solving and communicate/report to appropriate personnel. Interacts with staff within the location and within the Company and all customer and prospective customer representatives.
- Directly supervises Quality functions and staff across all shifts and provides consistent direction of the company’s quality plans.
- Administer all projects and documentation relative to assigned processes (i.e. operator instructions, PFMEA’s and process control plans).
- Develop and design irreversible corrective actions for known problems. Use established problem solving techniques to reduce process variation.
- Manage quality processes and reports – 3rd party sorts, suspect material, damage material etc. – Suspect Material - maintain relationships with suppliers to deal with suspect material.
- Champion Lean engineering goals. Includes being an aid in developing, implementing and maintaining a Lean culture within the organization using a hands-on approach in order to provide input on processes from a quality perspective.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of the Quality System. Reports to Management on effectiveness of the Quality System.
- Generate, interpret, analyze, and communicate results using management tools, graphs, and reports; actively coach the organization concerning quality with tools and reports.
- Provide input on document enhancement and retention; Maintain ISO documentation and controls, administer activities required to maintain ISO certification, and actively coach the organization for maintaining ISO system.
- Other duties as assigned
Your Key Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related field preferred.
- Progressive experience performing professional level quality management...