- Perform root cause analysis of quality issues, often using advanced problem solving tools (like Kepner Tregoe, Shainin Red X, Design of Experiments).
- Recommend and implement simple costeffective permanent corrective actions.
- Analyze quality data from internal and external indicators to ensure correlation.
- Manage engineering changes, working with cross-functional team to ensure timely execution.
- Conduct product evaluation requests to ensure robustness of product or process change before full implementation.
- Work with Engineering and Suppliers to resolve issues that are not plant controllable.
- Recommend and validate rework procedures.
- Develop inspection procedures and best methods for performing inspection.
- Develop projects to support World Class Manufacturing.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science (Chemistry, Biology, Physics etc.)
- 1+ years of experience in focused problem solving/quality environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability executing/implementing new projects or ideas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint Paint knowledge and Quality experience would be strongest candidates.
- All travel will be domestic and primarily to local paint shops.
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right...