QA Tester – Embedded Systems
- Create test plans to facilitate verification testing and automated testing of embedded systems on our client's vehicles. This will involve working with requirement documents, protocol specifications, and external vendors to develop the plans.
- Create software test tools to automate the verification testing. These tools will be used by internal teams and external vendors to ensure compliance with specifications provided by both our client and ISO.
- Coordinate with software development and test teams, both internal and external, to support requirements verification and testing of ongoing over-the-air software update functionality.
- Candidate will work with a diverse and global cross-functional team that includes: electronic control unit (ECU) clients, Global Cloud based IT infrastructure, Enterprise IT systems, and other feature teams that have dependencies on the OTA solution.
- Experience with developing applications on Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- Experience with test or development of embedded systems (cell phones, automotive, control systems, etc).
- Experience with transport protocols (HTTP/TCP/IP, etc) and interface technologies (CAN, Ethernet, Bluetooth, etc).
- Ability to be detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- 2+ years of software development experience. Must include experience with modern software development techniques (IDEs, version control systems, and debugging tools and techniques).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job...