The QA Analyst is responsible for testing the overall stability and functionality of the software the company uses. The Analyst should be confident in the measures taken to test the product and be satisfied with the outcome before releasing it to a wider audience. The end goal is to provide a stable, working product that the end user enjoys and feels confident using and that will hold up to the high quality expectations our customers have of us.
In addition to this, the QA analyst will become a subject matter expert on all software products.
- Adhere to quality standards when testing and analyzing
- Recognize and notify team of potential issues or oversights with functional or technical behavior
- Troubleshoot escalated production issues
- Assist internal teams as needed
- Provide collaboration on functional design when requested
- Participate in and provide valuable input during discussions
- Develop test cases
- Effectively execute test cases
- Review Functional documents
- Participate in Peer Review of test case writing and test case performance as a reviewer and a reviewee
- Document testing outcomes, failure reasons, discussions, decisions made for historical tracking purposes
- Keep time tracking accurate and up-to-date
- At least two years of work experience in a QA Analyst position working with software is required
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other closely related area is preferred
- Automated testing experience is required using Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse
- Work experience in testing, knowledge of Automation Framework...