Project Surveyor I
Our client is looking for a Project Surveyor to join their team! They are a multifaceted energy, land, and community development engineering and surveying firm serving public and private sector clients throughout the Midwest. The Project Surveyor I is responsible for survey projects including technical CAD and data analysis, while also acting as liaison between field surveyors, office staff, and project managers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Coordinate field crew and survey technician activities.
- Develop, understand, and follow project budgets, cost controls, and schedules.
- Compile, process, analyze, and file survey data, files, field notes, photos, and sketches.
- Perform CAD work to create and finalize survey drawings.
- Use Excel and survey programs to process, verify data, and run reports.
- Research deeds and maps, perform boundary analysis, and make determinations.
- Maintain exceptional internal and external client relations.
- Prepare cut sheets for construction staking based on design plans.
- Duties as assigned by Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Land Surveying and/or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of applicable experience.
- CST level one certification or SIT preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil3D; experience with MicroStation, TopoDOT, and/or Pix4D preferred.
- Experience with ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel to local clients and project sites as needed.
- Excellent concentration and proofreading skills with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional written, presentation, interpersonal communication skill, with the ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams, clients, and stakeholders.
- Strong planning, organization, preparation, problem solving, and execution capabilities....