Project Procurement Manager
The Procurement Project Manager is responsible for acting as the key liaison between procurement, business, JV, or 3rd party affiliate and the owner of the project team. The Project Procurement Manager creates value for our client by ensuring that Project Teams use our client's Global purchasing strategies and achieve project goals relating to cost, delivery, quality and safety through Global Project Methodology (GPM) and the capital procurement work processes.
- Key Liaison between Procurement, business, JV or 3rd party affiliate and the owner project team for the sourcing and purchasing of all equipment, commodities, materials and construction labor and services for project.
- Ensures that the strategic sourcing activities and procurement operating discipline is followed.
- Key member of project team, assisting to determine overall project needs and communicated that information back to the Strategic Sourcing Center.
- Provides consulting, training, guidance ad leadership to capital project team.
- Plans, schedules and ensures that procurement schedules are compatible with project schedules, risk management plans and critical equipment delivery.
- Key focal point with suppliers to ensure materials arrive on schedule.
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience
- Experience across multiple functions and/or businesses
- Experience with capital projects Responsibilities
- Advanced Degree in Business
- Six Sigma green belt project leader
Req ID JN -092023-120439