Project Manager Lead
- Oversee high-level program(s) of complex natures.
- Takes project(s) from original concept through final implementation. Lead, instruct, direct, assign, and check the work of team members.
- Required to assign Project Manager to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Must ensure continuous alignment of scope and strategic business objective, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward business result and strategic intent.
- Determine and coordinate the sharing of resources among project constituents to benefit the overall success of the program, while building credibility, establishing rapport, and maintaining communication at all levels.
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Lead and direct the work of others.
- May report directly to a Manager or Senior Manager. Experience(s)- Gasoline Engines and Engine Systems- PMP- Leading and directing a team of engineers- Product launches of Gasoline Engines- Manufacturing of base engine- Engine Software, Controls and Calibration- Building & Tracking Project time-line- Managing Project Budgets- Preparing presentations for executives
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related area and 10+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Demonstrate ability to manage all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Familiar with a variety of applications...