Project Manager – Intermediate
· Manage Infotainment/Connected Services and legacy modules (radio, cluster, TBM, HUD, displays etc.) issues in preparation for launch.
· Assist with prioritization and ensure required logs and information is provided.
· Review warranty claims to drive improvement in the overall system and provide monthly program status.
· Track and monitor quality after launch involving solution implementation and field validation.
· May include travel to customers and plants within US/Canada.
· Oversee high-level program(s) of complex natures.
· Takes project(s) from original concept through final implementation.
· Lead, instruct, direct, assign, and check the work of team members.
· Required to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
· Must ensure continuous alignment of scope and strategic business objective, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward business result and strategic intent.
· Determine and coordinate the sharing of resources among project constituents to benefit the overall success of the program, while building credibility, establishing rapport, and maintaining communication at all levels.
· Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Perform a variety of complicated tasks.
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Lead and direct the work of others.
· May report directly to a Manager or Senior Manager.
· Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related area and 3-5 years of experience...