Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team! They are a multifaceted energy, land, and community development engineering and surveying firm serving public and private sector clients throughout the Midwest. The Project Manager is responsible for managing the technical and financial aspects of the project. The Project Manager will work with the management group, assemble (recruiting and onboarding) and manage (training and development) a project team, monitor project progress, and represent the firm with clients.
DUTIES & RESONSIBILITIES
Client Management and Marketing
- Develop project proposals and estimates.
- Work with Business Development staff and meet with current and potential clients.
- Assist Business Development and Marketing teams with creating technical content.
- Maintain exceptional intercompany and client relationships.
- Implement and update market sector business plan.
- Establish project objectives by reviewing client documents and collaborating with clients and management.
- Establish a project plan, schedule, budget, and labor plan.
- Assemble, organize, and direct project team members.
- Review and negotiate contracts with owners, clients, contractors, and consultants.
- Approve work product by analyzing design, client requirements and performance standards.
- Maintain project budget and schedule by reviewing and approving costs, invoicing and collections, analyzing variances, initiating corrective action or change orders as necessary, and reporting results to management.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize information to ensure project objectives and timelines are met.
- Collect and organize project materials and maintain project file.
- Ensure product quality and company reputation.
- Understand technical components of project and able to perform technical duties of team members as necessary....