- Oversee complex programs and teams of technical resources
- Must organize, manage, control, and direct all activities for the program
- Lead status meetings with project team
- Make presentation on the program status to management and directors
- Implement and streamline consistent processes across project teams
- Develop and maintain project documentation such as project schedule, project log, meeting minutes, and project categorization
- Facilitate meetings with business partners to resolve complex problems and review project updates
- Support and provide guidance to project teams and less experienced program managers
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Perform a variety of complex tasks
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- May guide various groups on application systems activities
- Work under general directions; typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager
- Must have a completed Bachelor degree related to IT, Supply Chain, Business with a mininum of 10 years experience with SAP Ariba module implementation.
- Ariba catalog is highly preferred.
- Must have the ability to understand SAP Ariba to manage relationship with supplier enablement team and be the key point of contact between suppliers, buyers, and IT project team.
- Project coordination, supplier communications, plan and cost management
- Scheduling of supplier enablement activities
- Implements communication and training strategy with requisition
- Works with PMPM training team and key users at plants for ongoing support
- Requires Catalog experience
- Provides suppliers with support post-go-live to effectively handle unexpected issues (project...