Engagement Description –
Senior Project Manager role will manage large programs/projects in the Emerging Market and Enterprise Corporate Services.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Project Management Expert
• Good Communication Skills
• Team Player and collaborator
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
• Ability to appropriately manage resources, budgets, issues, and risks for the successful completion of projects.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of computer systems, software, and Internet fundamentals.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to successfully function in a team environment.
• Ability to understand business needs and conceptualize and implement information systems that support those business strategies.
• Ability to effectively exchange information clearly and concisely, and present ideas, reports facts and other information, and respond to questions as appropriate.
• Ability to establish rapport and maintain customer satisfaction without compromising priorities.
• Ability to interact with others to build consensus and get decisions implemented.
• Ability to establish workflows, manages multiple projects, and meet necessary deadlines.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to perform other assignments at locations outside the office.
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
• Experience within the healthcare industry preferred.
Education/Certifications – Include:
Bachelor’s degree in insurance, information technology, business administration, or related field required. Experience with or certification in SAFe or similar Agile delivery methodologies is preferred. Certification or progress towards Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is highly preferred and encouraged. Combinations of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu...