Project Leader / Specialist / Associate General
- Support Marketing and Sales Learning & Development Manager and extended team.
- Facilitate implementation of competency assessment enhancements and the development of competency related training.
- Interface with Subject Matter Experts, Human Resources team members, key suppliers, and others as necessary to deliver departmental and individual objectives.
- Responsibilities include: conduct data analysis for training interventions, work with suppliers to design and develop training and training evaluations, interface with subject matter experts and our client's internal customers, ensure training meets accepted standards for adult learners. Provide creative solutions to engage employees in the learning process.
- Facilitate the analysis of employee competency assessment changes and work with competency owners to integrate changes.
- Update some existing training resources to ensure accurate and engaging content.
- 5 or more years of experience in Learning & Development or related field
- Technical Skills: Strong Project management skills and a proven track record of producing results.
- Typical instructional design skills as identified in the ISD Model (needs assessment, design, development, evaluation).
- Able to design and develop web-based course and meet project constraints (or oversee supplier to ensure the same).
- Able to lead training development Charter completion process.
- Understands competency frameworks and why they are important.
- Able to multitask and work independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Resilient, able to work successfully in challenging environment.
- High degree of professionalism, able to represent team inside and outside the company.
- Strong skills with MS Windows, MS Office, SharePoint, WebEx
- Camtasia, Captivate, Articulate, and Lectora...