This Coordinator role is working hand and hand with the customer and handling a wide range of function including but limited too: tracking and calibration of equipment, setting up design booth as needed, writing work orders, tracking and coordination of training, supporting multiple groups as back-up, as needed. The ideal person will be customer focused and flexible, helping out in a wide variety of tasks as needed.
*LONG TERM ROLE FOR ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 3 years of coordination experience or equivalent military experience.
• Basic metrology experience or 3D scanning experience
• Good communication, organizational and planning skills.
• Able to communicate with customers in a professional manner.
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Strong leadership skills and leadership experience.
• Must have reliable attendance and the willingness to work overtime/weekends.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
• Basic automotive knowledge experience
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -062022-118086