Production Supervisor – Intermediate
- The Production Supervisor is responsible for managing small work teams in a fast paced, high volume, unionized manufacturing environment.
- Duties include coordinating all activities to achieve business metrics and to implement World Class Manufacturing (WCM) processes in coordination with other WCM Plant Pillars.
- Positions will be in General Assembly
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a supervisory or leadership role in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 1 year automotive OEM Assembly experience.
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor employee team members.
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Union Environment Experience
- Will be required to drive a company vehicle.
- Valid driver's license is required along with a clean driving record.
Req ID JN -112018-27896