Production Supervisor – Intermediate
· The Production Supervisor - Intermediate is responsible for managing small work teams in a fast paced, high volume, unionized manufacturing environment. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Coordinating all activities to achieve business metrics and to implement World Class Manufacturing (WCM) processes in coordination with other WCM Plant Pillars.Requirements:
· May be required to drive a company vehicle. A vaild driver's license is required along with a clean driving record.
· Please note this will be in the Heat Treat department.
· May be required to travel domestically up to 20%.
· High School Diploma or GED required and 3-5 years of experience.
· Manufacturing experience (2 yrs MIN)
· Supervisory experience (2 yrs MIN)
· MUST be able to work any shift schedule and/or OT as needed.
· Candidate should be able to hit the ground running with little supervision.
· Candidates need to have supervisor experience (any industry), along with experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Both union and non-union supervisory experience
Req ID JN -092019-112604