Description: The Production Supervisor - Intermediate is responsible for managing small work teams in a fast paced, high volume, unionized manufacturing environment. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Coordinating all activities to achieve business metrics and to implement World Class Manufacturing (WCM) processes in coordination with other WCM Plant Pillars.
· May be required to operate a company vehicle. Valid driver's license required along with a clean driving record.
· High School Diploma/GED or Journeyman status.
· 3-5 years of experience.
· Manufacturing experience (2 yrs. minimum).
· Supervisory experience (2 yrs. minimum).
· MUST be able to work any shift schedule and/or OT as needed.
· Candidate should be able to hit the ground running with little supervision.
· Union Environment Experience.
· Bachelor degree.
Req ID JN -082019-112157