Production Packer – PM Shift
** ALL COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONS MUST BE ASKED
** Second Shift (3:30pm-12am)
** Phone Interviews will be conducted first
Production Packer will be responsible for kitting and packing automotive parts for both the assembly facility and end consumers. This includes validating the correct parts have been picked, kitting parts according to standard work, packaging and labeling as required, and ensuring parts are presented in a safe and high-quality manner.
Must be reliable, have strong attention to detail, experience kitting/packing product, and strong automotive experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year of order picking experience or equivalent military experience.
• Experience packing kits and orders according to standard work both with and without a computer/scanner.
• Ability to lift packages up to 50 pounds.
• Experience recording/tracking inventory in an ERP system.
• Excellent data entry and computer skills.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Must be detailed oriented with excellent organization skills.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able learn new processes and systems in a short time span.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
• Experience with creating and processing PID’s in PeopleSoft.
• Experience recording/tracking inventory in PeopleSoft.
Function Clerical / Administrative
Req ID JN -052020-114199