Product Engineer – Intermediate
- Responsible for designing and developing a product/product family.
- Ensures production procedures efficiently utilize materials and personnel.
- Tests finished product for quality purposes and recommends changes to product specifications as necessary.
- BSME, BSEE or Engineering degree with automatic transmission or casting/structural component knowledge and 3-5 years of experience.
- Prototype experience preferred.
- Entry level candidates with strong sense of urgency
- 3+ years of experience.
- Candidates with some level of practical experience are preferred
- May be required to drive a company car.
- Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- May be required to travel domestically and internationally 20%
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective...