Product Engineer General
- Create behavior specifications and graphics for the in-vehicle digital environment
- Review applications and provide recommendations/solutions for how they integrate to the in-vehicle experience.
- Translate consumer needs, business strategies and technological enablers into vehicle experiences
- Evolve in-vehicle interactions and highly interactive component designs from concepts through development then to production
- Manage diverse collaborative teams of Engineers, Marketers, Designers, Regulatory, Marketing, User Experience and Program Management individuals throughout the design to delivery process
- Iterate with prototypes through the product design and development process
- Deploy scenario definition, wireframe building and QT modeling tools and affinity diagramming, feature prioritization and usability testing techniques to define and validate concepts as useful, usable and desirable
- Ability to interact effectively with cross functional teams.
- Excellent teamwork, leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in user interface or user interaction design
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Design, Automotive Systems, Design Human Machine Interface or Engineering.
- Strong background in HMI Subsystems (cluster, center stack/Sync, rear displays, physical controls)
- 4+ years experience Interaction Design. Qt Modeling Experience. Usability Testing experience.
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a...